Saturday 6 August 2011

Seeing Blue

On this, my second day of being an ordinary girl, I went blueberry picking with my husband and two friends.  We drove for almost 3 hours to get to our favourite blueberry patch (Wawa Ontario).  We picked for about half an hour, sat out and ate lunch during a wicked rain, thunder and lightning storm, and then picked for a few more hours.  We got over 20 litres. Ate supper in Batchewana on the way back. We've been picking over the berries, freezing and packaging them ever since. We'll need to finish tomorrow....I'm getting sleepy. 

How's that for an ordinary day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hah! I'm dealing with it better now.

Interesting to read my last post.   In many ways, things have continued in the same vein.  For example, at church, where I volunteer as secr...