Friday 15 May 2020

Isolation

Well, I'm getting used to not going out too much.  Except to walk the dog, hang laundry, work in the yard.  We went for a random drive on Mother's Day -- felt like an adventure! 

Now they plan to start opening the economy, one careful step at a time.  Which means I might be back at my very part-time job at the shoe store.  Which makes me nervous. 

I like staying put.  I like contacting people through social media, taping church services, meeting on ZOOM. 

I don't like not being able to see the grandkids in person, and hug them. 

But, as for the rest of this isolation-thing.  I think it suits me.  Am I being ordinary now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hah! I'm dealing with it better now.

Interesting to read my last post.   In many ways, things have continued in the same vein.  For example, at church, where I volunteer as secr...