Saturday 26 November 2011

Where did the time go?

Less than a month until Christmas!  It's time to start panicking.  Christimas should be fun, right?  Not about buying the right gift, decorating, stressing. 

I'm back to work since my last post.  I teach twenty-one SK/Grade 1 students.  And I LOVE my job.  The kids have lots of baggage (hard to believe of 4,5 and 6 year olds but it's very true), but have risen above their life circumstances to be kind, caring, loving little people.  I'm very lucky.  Also, I feel that I am actually teaching this year, not just managing behaviours.  So that's a bonus.  There are two runners in the class, that I try to corral a little so that they don't leave the building.  So far, so good. 

I also have a beautiful little dog now that I didn't have in early August.  Her name is Faith and she is a miniature Schnauzer.  Which reminds me...guess I'd better take her out for a walk.

How's that for ordinary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hah! I'm dealing with it better now.

Interesting to read my last post.   In many ways, things have continued in the same vein.  For example, at church, where I volunteer as secr...